Zestlife Krill Oil Superba™ 500mg 60 Soft Gel Capsules
£12.95 – £23.95
Krill Oil 500mg helps lower bad cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels, an anti-inflammatory useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- It helps maintain normal blood pressure. Eicosapentanoic acid known as EPA and Docosahexanoic acid known as DHA play a vital roll in the maintenance of normal blood pressure, blood triglyceride levels and the functioning of the heart.
- It helps defend your immune system.
- It helps with bad cholesterol
- Helps lower bad cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels.
- It helps with joints and arthritis treatment. Krill Oil omega is a recognised anti-inflammatory supplement useful for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and joint health.
- It is environmentally responsible
- Zestlife uses only pure and natural ingredients, from GMP trusted sources.
Krill are small crustaceans of the order Euphausiacea, and are found in all the world’s oceans. Zestlife Superba Krill species Euphausia Superba is sustainably harvested in the antarctic by Aker BioMarine. Is understood to be the best krill oil brand. It contains omega-3 fats and is naturally high in DHA and EPA Astaxanthin.
fish oil vs krill oil – is there a difference
Historically fish oil was king of the supplement world for the treatment of joint health, heart health, skin problems,
cognitive health…the list was endless. Krill oil appeared on the supplement scene only a few years ago as a more potent alternative.
- Zestlife Krill Oil is suitable for children. Children under the age of 18 years old should take one 500mg capsule per day.
- Krill Oil has been found to be of benefit for brain, heart and joint health.
- Zestlife Krill oil capsules contain omega-3 fatty acids that can help lower bad cholesterol levels and triglyceride levels.
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may be useful for treating people afflicted with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Superba™ Krill is sustainably harvested and 100% traceable from sea to shelf
Nutritional Information per 2 marine softgel capsules:
- 100% Pure Krill Oil 1000mg
- Marine Phospholipids 430mg,
- Total Omega 3 240mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 140mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 65mg
- Astaxanthin 80ug
- Lipid extract from the crustacean Antarctic Krill (Euphausia Superba)
- Capsule Shell: (Marine Gelatin, Glycerin).
- Free from; Salt, Starch, Wheat, Maize, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast, Dairy products, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours